Be a part of our dynamic team
We surround you with incredible people who effectively listen, hear, and take action.
Field Service Technician
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Field Service Technician to join our team, immediately. As a Field Service Technician at our company, you will be responsible for providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches. Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks. Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions at various customer locations.
- have experience with mechanical, electrical, and preventative maintenance
- have attention to detail
- have customer service skills
- have a clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
The positive environment, great location, and “we over me” mentality, makes Thornton Brothers a rewarding place to work. Benefits, personal time, and training are available, and will be outlined in the interview process.
To apply for the Field Service Technician position, please email resume, questionnaire, and cover letter
Please answer and submit the following questionnaire when you apply:
- How many years of Driving experience do you have?
- How many years of Electrical experience do you have?
- How many years of Mechanical experience do you have?
- How many years of Preventative Maintenance experience do you have?
- How many years of Service Technician experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have an active Driver’s License?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Words From Our Team
150 Olympic Place
Athens, GA 30601
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm